Extractions/Wisdom Teeth Removal
There’s nothing that can compensate for a lost tooth. However, sometimes, tooth removal can be your only option to save your oral and overall health. To provide you with options, we will conduct a thorough dental assessment before deciding a suitable treatment. Our dentist considers the following factors prior to tooth removal:
- The decay is irreversible.
- The effects of periodontal disease became quite severe.
- It’s an impacted wisdom tooth.
- Serious overcrowding or malocclusion issue.
- It’s the most viable option after an accident.
Two types of tooth extraction:
- A simple extraction is performed when the tooth that needs to be removed is visible. Local anesthesia will be administered to the patient to prevent any discomfort.
- A surgical extraction is necessary when the tooth has not fully erupted or it’s been broken below the gumline. In most cases, general anesthesia is given to the patient prior to the procedure.
We care for your teeth, yet sometimes, we also make a decision to remove a tooth or two when necessary. Rest assured that you will be given a restorative option as well to replace it. Call us today at (647) 930-0068 for a consultation.
Take That First Step To Improve Your Oral Health
Call (647) 930-0068
Book an initial consultation today!