Midtown Dental Centre acquires modern equipment such as digital dental X-ray in our aim to deliver quality dental services to our patients.
Digital radiography is instrumental in our practice because X-ray imaging has become more convenient and safe. Every regular checkup, we take images of your teeth to look beyond what our eyes can see. With this, our dentists use a sensor and insert it in your mouth to capture digital images of the teeth. Then, these images are displayed on the computer screen in which the sensor is connected to. There’s no need for you to wait until the films are produced for you to see the condition of your teeth and gums.
Benefits of digital X-ray
- Patients are exposed to less radiation with digital radiography.
- It eliminates waiting time for the X-ray film to be produced, unlike traditional radiography.
- High resolution and quality images are captured with digital X-ray for more precise treatment planning.
- Dental practitioners find it more convenient to share patients’ digital files.
- There is no need to produce X-ray films that harm the environment.
- Digital X-ray files are conveniently stored and easily accessible in our patient’s database and we save space by not having to store X-ray films in our office.
- We help the environment since harmful chemicals are no longer released for producing such radiography films.
Digital X-ray images are vital in every kind of dental work that we do in the office. The high quality of images produced is what we need for diagnosis and treatment planning. Allow us to thoroughly check your oral condition through digital X-ray imaging. Call our office today!