Modern technology has paved its way for dentistry to make every dental practitioner complete his duties in the most efficient way possible. One of the essentials in this practice is making the right diagnosis before proceeding with the treatment. Technology plays an important role in this so that devices are developed fast and with ease.
Midtown Dental Centre invests in advanced technological equipment for quicker, more accurate diagnosis and better chairside workflow. This is part of our commitment to deliver quality dental services to our patients. They need to make sound decisions based on our dental team’s recommendation to improve their oral health.
The advanced equipment and devices we use are:
- CEREC machine for same-day crowns
- Dexis CariVu for cavity assessment
- Digital X-ray with low level of radiation
- Oravital System for bad breath treatment
- Panorex X-ray for panoramic radiograph imaging
- Soft tissue laser therapy for gum/periodontal disease treatment
- VELScope scanner to detect oral cancer
Call us at (647) 930-0068 to book your appointment. We welcome you to our dental facility at 20 Bloor St. E, Unit R4, Toronto, Ontario.